The Dualtron Storm is equipped with two Direct Drive Brushless (HUB) motors that deliver a total power of 6640W, enough to take you to unbelievable speeds that exceed 100 km/h. Of course, we recommend to our customers to wear full protective gear while riding our electric scooters at high speeds. Concerning the range of the Storm, it is not less than a hundred kilometers as we equipped the scooter with a huge battery of 72V 31.5Ah, powered by LG. LG cells are amongst the best cells on the market and should resist well to time. The Storm has many charging options, you can charge the scooter with the standard 1.5A charger in about 21 hours or plug two 1.5A chargers simultaneously in order to reduce the time by half. The ultimate charging option, for an additional charge, is to purchase our fast charger for Dualtron Storm (5 or 6.5A depending on the version), which can reduce the necessary time to up to 5 hours. Dualtron Storm is the perfect off-road electric scooter with the ability to climb slopes of 70% (around 35°), enough to climb every type of hill. Our e-scooter is definitely your best ally in the mountains.
Thanks to our thousands of Dualtron Thunder users all around the world, we learned about the weaknesses of our flagship model and answered with the right improvement on the Storm :
- The folding mechanism of the Dualtron Storm is improved compared to the Thunder with double tightening rings; no more handlebar problems.
- We equipped the scooter with quality full hydraulic brakes NUTT and 160 mm disks for higher efficiency, energy dissipation, and a gorgeous look.
- The Storm frame and handle are made with super-strong aviation level aluminum forging alloy, ref: 6082-T6.
- We made the rubber suspensions of the Storm adjustable with 45 possible configurations (9 step variable suspension system+ 5 kinds of rubber cartridge).
- We reinforced the crutch.
- Rear red lights and warning are in a higher position for better visibility.
The Dualtron Storm controllers are more reliable and the water-resistance greatly enhanced. Finally, the process of accessing and replacing the E-scooter 11″ tubeless tires is simplified for an easy maintenance process.